Casa Jacarandas is located on Calle Jacarandas, which is now considered the best street at the beach. Local to everything and in the popular Playa Zicatela area of Puerto Escondido, the location can't be beat. Take a 2 minute walk and you're in the sand at the world class surfing beach known as the Mexican Pipeline. A 5 minute walk from the Villa, and you're on the main drag where shopping and restaurants line the beach front street.
From each floor of Jacarandas, you have full sweeping views from Playa La Punta (at the far end of Playa Zicatela) to the fishing boats moored at Playa Principal. Watch surfers, dolphins and whales put on a fantastic show from any of the terrazas. The home is decorated with muted and tasteful decor to let the ocean view be the star of every room. Calm and cool inside, this villa is perfect for entertaining or relaxing and the ambience will gaurantee you enjoy your stay.
On the first floor there are two master suites with California king beds and high quality thread count sheets and towels. Each suite boasts a full private bathroom with beautiful Mexican tile. The suites are separated by a living room which adds to privacy. The living room has a recliner, sofa, video game and book library and is decorated with wonderful mosaic hand embroidered linens made by the ladies of Chiapas.
On the second floor, you will find two more master suites that open directly to the terraza with tables, chairs and recliners. These suites also have California king beds, high quality thread count sheets and towels, and private bathrooms with more of the beautiful Mexican tile this area is famous for. The 2 suites are separated by the large chefs kitchen with seating for 10, that opens on to the large wrap around deck with tables for dining.
The third floor roof top terrace will be one of your favorite places of the villa. Always ready for entertaining, it has a large covered area with a custom made wood table that boasts seating for 12. There is a wet bar, extra refrigerator/freezer, gas BBQ grill and a half bath. The roof deck also has an open sun area and garden. So really, you may just find yourself settling in and taking a siesta in one of the hammocks.
* 4 Master Suites with private full baths.
* California king beds with high quality count sheets and towels.
* All suites have large lock boxes, we just ask that you bring your own padlock.
* Ocean Views from every room.
* Private pool with children's pool.
* Wireless Internet.
* Pool side shower.
* Chef's Kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven/grill combo, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, hand juicer, blender, bottled water.
* Ceiling fans in every room.
* 2 Satellite TV's.
* CD and DVD players.
* A/C available in every room.
* Security with cameras and coded entry (code changed after each renter departs).
* Pet friendly.
* Babysitter available.
* Cleaning service 3 days a week.
* Personal Laundry service for a small fee.
* All taxes and utilities included.
* Full-time concierge who can arrange all tours, such as Spanish lessons, cooking lessons, yoga, salsa dancing, fishing, horseback riding, coffee farm tours, diving, surfing, skydiving, and waterfall hikes.
* Private driver for tours or airport pick-up and departures in either Puerto Escondido or Hualtulco.
* Shopping tours available, but shopping can also be done from the house prior to arrival.
* Private massage and chiropractor home visits avaliable.
* Airport for private planes and helicopters 10 minutes from house.
* Access to excellent dentists and doctors.
Mexican Pipeline Ocean Views from Every Room
CASA JACARANDAS RATES:
Our Base Rate for a 7 night stay is $1505.00 USD
(High Season - Nov. 1 to April 30) $ 360.00 USD per night
(Low Season - May 1 to October 31) $ 225.00 USD per night
(Air Conditioning option +$140 per week)
*Contact us for special Monthly or extended stay rates. *